Saturday, August 22, 2009

Streets of cobbled stone.

This is my cutie-pie honey-bunch Pixie. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?? She looks messy cause she was just trying to break the 'neck' of the stuffed rabbit at her feet. Goofball.
I am super sore today! My friend Kelly, from my old store in Erie, came down and visited me yesterday! It was great to see another familiar face! We had a lot of fun; I took her on the subway and we went to the Walgreens downtown. That trip reminded me of why I could never work in a store in the city-too much chaos, disorder, and rude employees! Ugh! The people in the photo lab didn't know what they were doing. I showed her the liberty bell, too! :)
Later on, Chris and I helped De'Adra move most of the rest of her stuff from her original new apt to her new new apartment lol. Got to see Meghan, too which was again fun! Then the four of us walked all around, got a bite to eat, and let's just say my legs are killing me from all the walking! I have to get in shape soon! I'm pathetic lol.
I want to write more insightful things on here. I never can think of anything good when I have the time to write, though. My creative spark is gone at the moment, I'm thinking it's cause of the stress of moving and such. I hope I get it back soon, though, I need to create!!

No comments: