Tuesday, August 18, 2009

City of Brotherly Love.

This is the statue in Love Park here in Philly. It's pretty cool :). I decided today that I absolutely despise tourists. When Chris and I are trying to explore the city, they're EVERYWHERE and ALWAYS in my way! I know, I know, I've lived here for barely two weeks..but still! The tourists here walk really slowly, they don't pay any attention to anybody around them, and they constantly stop in the middle of the sidewalk without paying attention to who may be walking right behind them. Retards. We went to Independence Hall today, and saw the Liberty Bell and all that fun historical stuff. And it was cool, really cool, except for the annoying tourists. They constantly kept pushing me, and getting in the way of my photographs, and I definitely could feel my social anxiety trying to make an appearance. Would have really sucked if I had a panic attack LOL. Would have had to punch someone in the face! Heh. Oh well, I do live in a very tourist-run city sooo I guess I've gotta suck it up!!
We've really gotten into the swing of things here. I love this city! :)

No comments: