Thursday, November 25, 2010

Seventy Times 7 - Brand New

So is that what you call a getaway?  Tell me what you got away with.  Cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish; I've seen more guts in eleven-year-old kids.  So have another drink and drive yourself home; I hope there's ice on all the roads. And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Is that what you call tact?  You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.  So let's end this call, and end this conversation.  Is that what you call a getaway?  Well tell me what you got away with.  Cause you left the frays from the ties you severed; when you say best friends means friends forever.

Everyone's caught onto everything you do.  (I can't, let you, let me down again.)
Everyone's caught onto...(I can't, let you, let me down again...)
____

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Sorry, these lyrics fit my feelings towards someone.  Lol.

No comments: