Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it too late to start with your heart in a headlock?


these are my xmas lights. I love them.
I kinda feel like I had an epiphany or something. Essentially, "Don't worry about what others think about you. Do what you want to, and do what is necessary to obtain happiness." I feel that embarrassment is a waste of emotion. You've got better things to do than sit around worrying about that silly thing you said to your coworkers, or that time that you tripped on the sidewalk in front of a crowd of people. It's okay! Everyone does it! You're human. You make mistakes and it's alright, just brush it off and learn from it. This is obviously so much easier said than done, but in the end, it's so worth it. I was single for 2.5 months last year. It was a really good thing, because I took that time to find myself and learn to stand up for myself and who I am. Don't lose yourself, and if you do, search and find it again; life is so much better when you can love yourself.

No comments: